Description

I am the mom of a 10 year old son with Cystic Fibrosis (Ty) and an 11 year old son without CF (Bran). This is my journey as I balance Ty's needs while giving Bran the love and attention he deserves.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Flash Me! Friday

Yep! You're looking at this correctly!! I'm posting a "Flash Me! Friday" on a Monday. The Groettum Family  came up with a really neat idea to take a picture of their choosing (here's the catch) without any cleaning up whatsoever! Wow!  That's scary! But I'm GAME!!  If you would like to do the same, check out the rules here.


This week’s flash…
Show us where you kick your feet up and relax!

This is our living room.  As you can see we have all white walls.  It is driving me crazy.

We've had the house for about a year and I'm ready to paint.  I was thinking of a burgundy accent wall where the window is and the other walls a light tan.

What do you think?? Give me some suggestions!!!!


Putting these pictures up makes me realize how BARE the living room is!!  Wow!

Color is the spice of life!  I need to get busy! 

What's up with all those cords?

Hey Tyler, why are your shorts in the floor?? 

So there you have it!  This is my daily relaxation spot!  I don't have the fabulous view that Mandy has over at www.RunSickBoyRun.com.

That's okay, I can just hop over and see her view from my computer screen!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com